This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Tradewave does not own or control, or to people that Tradewave does not employ or manage, including without limitation, any Tradewave affiliates or business partners.
Information Collection and Use
- Tradewave collects personally identifiable information when you contact Tradewave for a system review, products or services. Tradewave may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners.
- When you contact Tradewave, we ask for your name, position, organization, phone number, fax number, email address, as well as company address and postal code, industry, computer systems in use. Once you contact Tradewave and correspond with us for our products or services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Tradewave does not receive any records or information from our server logs from your browser. Your IP is not known to us nor are cookies transferred.
- Tradewave uses information for the following general purposes: to service and fulfill your requests for certain products and services, improve our services, conduct research, and to contact you about specials and new products or for service announcements or administrative messages relating to the Tradewave products or service.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Tradewave will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- Tradewave will not share personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people unless:
- We have your consent to share this information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to share the information with companies who work on behalf of Tradewave to provide a product or service to you. Please know that whenever we share your personal information with these trusted business partners, they work under our own confidentiality agreements. (Unless we indicate this to you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- We reasonably believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required or permitted by law;
- We respond to warrants, subpoenas, court orders or legal process or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims; or
Cookies and Web Beacons
- Tradewave does not use or set cookies on your computer.
- Tradewave does not allow other companies that may be presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer, except for their website hyperlink. Once on the other companies' site, the use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one.
- Tradewave does not use web beacons to access our cookies inside and outside our network of web sites and in connection with Tradewave products and services.
Your Ability to Edit Your Information
- You have the right to verify and update your information by contacting us at 519-472-6762 at any time.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who, as part of their job, we believe need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about you.
- To learn more about security, including the security steps we have taken, please conact us at 519-472-6762
- In the event that you believe that your personal safety is at risk or if you believe that you may be the victim of identity theft or other illegal conduct, please contact the appropriate federal, provincial or local law enforcement agencies directly.
- Tradewave may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes we will notify you by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Tradewave account information or by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.
Questions or Suggestions
- If you have questions or suggestions, or wish to contact us please call 519-472-6762
Last updated January 6, 2010